Welcome to the Cynthia Day Family Center
Providing Support To Prenatal and Parenting Women in Recovery
About the Center
The Cynthia Day Family Center at Keystone Hall is a unique program located in Nashua, New Hampshire for pregnant, post-partum, and parenting women in recovery. The Center is designed to provide a holistic, family-centered approach to the treatment of women while allowing them to care for their young children. Women and their children live on-site in a secure, home-like environment as they overcome their addiction to drugs and alcohol.
The Center attends to all levels of recovery, providing services to:
- Pregnant IV drug users
- Women transitioning back into the community from the criminal justice system
- Addicted women who are pregnant or have children
- Co-occurring disorders
- Compassionate 24 hour, 7 day-a-week staffing
- Bilingual staff
- Individual one-one-one counseling
- Weekly parenting groups utilizing Nurturing Parenting, an evidence-based parenting program
- Individualized parenting support, education and skill building
- Therapeutic and relapse prevention groups utilizing evidence based practices
- Access to AA and NA meetings
- Transportation to appointments
- Intensive case management
- Referral and coordination of other necessary services
- Visitation with non-custodial children or reunification planning with Division of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF)
While at the Family Center, participants learn to provide for their families and participate fully in their children’s lives before transitioning back to their community.
Who Do We Serve?
- Women 18 years and older
- Those who are committed to a better life for themselves and their children
615 Amherst St.
Nashua, NH 03063
To make a referral or apply for services:
Call (603) 881-4848